With OfficeRnD you can use discounts to enable your members to book meeting rooms and other bookable resources at a different rate from non-members. For example, if a room for external users costs $15/hour, you can create a discount that gives $5 OFF to all members having a certain membership plan.
What You'll Need
Discount Resource Bookings
To create a new discount and apply it to all members on a specific plan, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Billing / Discounts.
- Click Add Discount and choose to add a Rate Discount.
- Select the rates that the discount will be applicable.
- Define the discount amount by setting a Percent Off or an Amount Off value.
- Give the discount a unique name in the Code field.
- Navigate to Billing / Plans and edit the plan that should provide a discount for the bookings.
- Select the Billing tab and choose the newly created discount from the Discounts drop-down menu.
- Update the plan.
As a result, all members whose memberships are based on the updated plan will get the discount automatically applied when they book the meeting rooms and custom bookable resources that are controlled by the discounted rate.
Click here to watch the video tutorial.
IMPORTANT: The discount takes precedence over the coins. In other words, if you give someone a discount, even if they use coins, then the deduction of coins that will be executed will be according to the discount that was granted. This isn't the same for hourly credits though - when hourly credits are involved, the system deducts them on an hourly basis. 1 credit = 1 hour, regardless of the cost of the rate.