With OfficeR&D you can use discounts to enable your members to book meeting rooms and other bookable resources at a different rate from non-members. For example, if a room for external users costs $15/hour, you can make a discount code that gives $5 OFF to all members having a certain membership plan.
What You'll Need
Discount Resource Bookings
To create a new discount and apply it to all members on a specific plan, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Billing / Discounts.
- Click Add Discount and choose to add a Rate Discount.
- Select the rates that the discount will be applicable for.
- Define the discount amount by setting a Percent Off or an Amount Off value.
- Give the discount a unique name in the Code field.
- Navigate to Billing / Plans and edit the plan that should provide a discount for the bookings.
- Select the Advanced tab and choose the newly created discount from the Discounts menu.
- Update the plan.
As a result, all members whose memberships are based on the updated plan will get the discount code automatically applied when they book the meeting rooms and custom bookable resources that are controlled by the discounted rate.