OfficeR&D supports multiple advanced and complicated scenarios for charging your members. The system can help you fully automate your billing cycle and collect your money on time.
You can configure the billing automation settings through the Settings module by clicking on Invoicing from the left-side menu. The options enable the configuration of the default billing date, whether OfficeR&D will automatically generate, send and charge invoices and the billing cycle segregation.
Billing Cycle Segregation
OfficeRnD supports 2 major billing cycles and 2 types:
- Single invoice - all charges (memberships, fees, bookings) are grouped into a single invoice. The additional charges for the current month will be added to the next month's invoice.
- Separate invoices - all memberships are grouped into a single invoice, all additional charges (fees and bookings) are grouped into a separate invoice.
- Navigate to Settings.
- From the left-side menu click on Billing.
- Navigate to the Invoicing > Invoice Segregation option and select the billing cycle type:
- By fee type
- Single Invoice (For membership fees, one-off fees, and bookings)
- Separate Invoices (For each type of fee)
- By contract type
- Single Invoice (For membership fees from all contracts)
- Separate invoices (For each contract)
Once the invoices are generated, the actual charging takes place using your preferred payment gateway.