The following steps will help you set up OfficeRnD and eZeep integration.
Please note that we don't currently integrate with eZeep Blue. For now, we integrate with the original version they call "Coworking and Education". It is located at https://www.ezeep.com/ezeep-for-coworking-and-education/
Note that both versions use separate accounts and you won't be able to use an account from eZeep blue to connect the integration.
How to connect the integration
- Navigate to the "Settings" tab, click "Integrations" and look for eZeep.
- Click "Activate" and then "Connect." You need to use an administrator eZeep account when you are connecting the integration otherwise it might not function properly! Here is what the authentication dialog looks like:
After you "Connect" eZeep to OfficeRnD, a window will appear with two tabs:
- Members Management
- Fees Management
Members management settings
Initially, the tab will only show the first option "Allow OfficeRND to manage ezeep users".
If you enable this option you'll be able to manage the way your OfficeRND users are synced to ezeep. This means that when the integration synchronizes, all members that fit the sync rules will be added as users in Ezeep and all members that no longer fit the rules will be removed from your Ezeep account.
Once the option is enabled you'll be able to configure the following mappings in order to choose the members that are synced to Ezeep:
- Plans - all members that have been assigned memberships with the billing plans you choose here will be synced to Eezeep. More on billing plans here.
Note: If a plan is assigned to a company, but a member isn't specified then every member of the company will be synced to Ezeep. If a plan is assigned to a specific member, who is part of a company, only that specific member will be synced to eZeep.
- Locations - all members that have been assigned to the select location will be synced to eZeep.
- Member Statuses - all members that have been assigned the selected status will be synced to eZeep. More on member statuses here.
Fees management settings
Initially, the tab will only show the first option "Allow OfficeRnD to automatically charge for printing".
If you enable this option OfficeRND will automatically add a one-off fee to the member's profile for each printed page with Ezeep according to the billing plans you specify below.
Here you can map a billing plan for each type of copy that's been used by the member.
The price of 1 copy will be determined by the price of the billing plan.
The copy can be either 1-sided or 2-sided and be one of the following sizes and colors:
- A4 B&W
- A4 Color
- A3 B&W
- A3 Color
Additionally, if you specify plans only for the A4 size, the A3 size will use the same plans.
Please sign in to leave a comment.