Space administrators often need to book meeting rooms through the members portal for free. When booking a room through the portal, a charge for the room is calculated based on its resource rate.
If you, as a space administrator, have a membership plan with an applied discount or credits/coins, the booking can be free of charge. In all other cases, the booking will be charged based on the resource rate configured for the meeting room.
How It Works
In order to ensure all space administrators working through the admin company can book meeting rooms free of charge, you can use the unlimited number of credits functionality.
- Open the OfficeRnD Admin panel.
- Navigate to Community and open the profile page of your admin company.
- Find the Booking Credits section and click on Add credits.
- By default, the number of credits is set to 1. Clear the value, so it would default to Unlimited.
- Leave the billing period to month and the unlimited number of booking credits will be applied monthly.
- Leave the Valid For field to list All Meeting Rooms as is by default.
- Configure the start and end dates.
- Click Add.
The above procedure adds an unlimited number of booking credits to the admin company in your organization. Then the space administrators logging through the admin company will be able to book all meeting rooms free of charge.