Meeting room booking privacy feature in OfficeR&D has two sides.
- Admin booking - enables coworking managers either to book a room for themselves or on behalf of their members.
- Members booking - allows members to book meeting rooms themselves.
Meeting rooms privacy feature affects only the meeting rooms in the members portal, so coworking managers always have access to all of them.
Set Up the Privacy of a Meeting Room
When setting up meeting room privacy you have three options:
- Full Access/Public - Available to not registered users on the public calendar and contacts in the system
- Active Members - Available only for members with active memberships.
- Limited - Select which companies can see the meeting room - by name or by plan. If you do not add any conditions, the meeting room will be visible only for admins.
You can change the meeting room privacy option from the meeting room settings dialog. To change it:
- In admin portal, open the Space tab
- Navigate to the Meeting rooms subtab
- Click the name of the meeting room you'd like to setup (or create a new one)
- You'll see all the options in the Privacy section of the Calendar tab.
To make a meeting room public you should check the Full Access/Public checkbox in the Calendar/Privacy section. To restrict access to admins only, just uncheck the Full Access/Public and Active Members checkboxes.
This will also allow you to pick certain companies to have access to the meeting room, no matter it is not publically visible.