Members and companies have different statuses and labels depending on different parameters or events that have occurred:
OfficeRnD member and company statuses are automatically set by the platform. They are the result of the memberships and one-off fees that the members have.
- Contact - A member of the community (company member or an individual) who doesn't use any of the space services and membership plans.
- Inactive - A company that has no memberships or has never consumed products.
- Active - Member or company with at least one active membership.
- Drop-in - A company or a member who is an occasional user in the space and has purchased at least one one-off services. It could also be a former member that consumed one-off services after leaving the space.
- Pending - Individual or Company who has a starting membership in the future. It could be either a new member or a former one that is going to restart their membership.
- Lead - Individual or Company who has open opportunities.
- Former - Individual or Company who has all their memberships terminated.
OfficeRnD member and company labels are added automatically by the platform.
- New - A member or a company that has a single membership, that starts this calendar month.
- Upgrading - A member or a company with an existing membership that has a new membership starting this calendar month.
- Downgrading - A member or a company with one or several terminated memberships ending this calendar month.
- Leaving - A member or a company with all memberships ending this calendar month.