Sending invoices is an essential part of the bill run. After all, your clients need to get notified when a new invoice is raised. OfficeR&D can send invoices automatically when you trigger the automated bill run.
IMPORTANT: When you manually issue an invoice, you need to send it yourself as the system can only automatically send invoices that were generated by the automated bill run.
- Navigate to Settings/Invoicing.
- Select the We'll generate invoices: Automatically option
- Find We'll email invoices and select one of the next two options:
- Company - if this option is set OfficeR&D will send all invoices to the email set to the respective company. You can configure it by opening up a company profile, clicking Edit on the top left corner and changing the Email field.
- Billing Person - if this option is set OfficeR&D will send all invoices to the email set to the billing person of the respective company. You can read more on what is a billing person and how to assign one to a company here.