Sending invoices is an essential part of the bill run. The members have to be notified when a new invoice is raised. OfficeRnD can send invoices automatically when you trigger the automated bill run.
IMPORTANT: When you manually issue an invoice, you need to send it yourself as the system can only automatically send invoices that were generated by the automated bill run.
What You'll Need
- Navigate to Settings/Billing/Invoicing.
- Find We'll generate invoices section (the Automated bill run set-up).
- Enable Automated Invoice Sending.
- Click Update.
- Find the We'll email invoices section and select one of the options or both:
- Company- OfficeRnD will send all invoices to the email, set to the respective company.
- Billing Person- OfficeRnD will send all invoices to the email, set to the billing person of the company. Read more about what is a billing person and how to assign one to a company here.
NOTE: You can also choose to:
- Attach an invoice PDF- the invoice will be attached to the email as a PDF file.
- Attach an invoice PDF in each overdue invoice reminder- the invoice will be sent as a PDF file with each overdue invoice reminder. Read more about overdue reminders here.