The following steps will help you set up and configure an integration between OfficeR&D and Google Calendar.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ tab, click on ‘Integrations’ and look for Google Calendar in the Other integrations section. Click 'Activate' to enable the integration.
- Once the integration is active it will appear in the list of active integrations on the top of the page. The integration needs to be configured - to do so, click 'Configure':
You will see the following guide for your Google Calendar integration:
- Click on the link in the first step of the instructions to connect OfficeR&D to your Google Calendar account.
- Follow Google's instructions to authenticate OfficeR&D to connect to your Google Calendars.
- Paste the Google token back in OfficeR&D and click Authenticate.
- Next click Configure:
- Select a Google Calendar page from the drop-down menu for each of the listed meeting rooms. This will enable you to synchronize bookings created in Google Calendar to your OfficeR&D meeting rooms.
Select 'Enable Auto Sync' if you want to have OfficeR&D automatically synchronize with Google Calendar.
NOTE: Bookings created in Google Calendar cannot be accounted on the OfficeR&D side and they are displayed in a read-only state. The same is applicable for bookings that were created in Google Calendar and you need to delete - this option will be available only in the Google Calendar where the booking was made (in OfficeRnD deleting the booking won't be possible).