Zapier is a web automation app. With Zapier you can build Zaps which can automate parts of your business workflows by connecting OfficeRnD with hundreds of other tools and applications.
The connection looks like this: "When I get a new thing in A, do this other thing in B." The first part is the Trigger and the second part is the Action.
Triggers and Actions
OfficeRnD provides the following triggers:
- New Member - a trigger that happens when a new member is created in OfficeRnD or when an existing member status is updated.
- New Company - a trigger that happens when a new company is created in OfficeRnD.
- New Invoice - a trigger that happens when a new invoice is created in OfficeRnD.
- New Contract - a trigger that happens when a new contract is created in OfficeRnD.
- New Event - a trigger that happens when a new event is created in OfficeRnD.
- New Membership - a trigger that happens when a new membership is created in OfficeRnD.
- New Post - a trigger that happens when a new post is created in OfficeRnD.
- New Opportunity - a trigger that happens when a new opportunity is created in OfficeRnD.
OfficeRnD provides the following actions:
- Create a Member - an action that creates a member in OfficeRnD.
- Create a Company - an action that creates a company in OfficeRnD.
- Create an Opportunity - an action that creates an opportunity, a member and a company (optional) in OfficeRnD.
- Create a Membership - an action that creates a membership and assigns it to a member
- Create a Fee - an action that creates a one-off fee and assigns it to a member
- Create a Post
- Create an Event
OfficeRnD also provides one search step that allows you to find a location by its id, name or city.
How to use OfficeRnD in Zapier?
1. Create new Zap
Login to your Zapier account and create new Zap. Setup a trigger for your new integration.
2. Setup OfficeRnD
Add OfficeRnD application to your Zapier account by following this link. This is needed because we are still in beta.
3. Add OfficeRnD action
When choosing the action for your new Zap, search for ‘OfficeRnD’.
4. Login with OfficeRnD credentials
While setting up your Zap you will be asked for your OfficeRnD credentials. Just type in the ones you use to log in at OfficeRnD.
5. Popular and possible available integrations
- Google Form
6. Have fun
Enjoy your newly created integration. Connect OfficeRnD to hundreds of applications with Zapier.
Currently, Zapier integration has several limitations. Here is a list of the most important ones:
- Triggers are not called immediately when the action happens. They are implemented based on the polling and Zapier checks OfficeRnD for changes regularly. Usually, updates happen in 5-10 minutes.
- Custom properties of type date and multi-select are not supported for both the triggers and the actions.