Enabling meeting room bookings is a crucial part of running a coworking space and OfficeR&D enables you to provide your members with options to select a meeting room and book it for a one-time, or a recurring meeting. To provide your members with a list of available meeting rooms, you need to create a define the properties of each room.
- Verify a resource rate that defines the charges for the meeting room is created. Learn how to create a resource rate.
- Navigate to Space
- From the left-side menu select Meeting Rooms
- Click on Add room
- The Add Meeting Room dialog opens.
- Configure the following meeting room properties:
- Name - Set a user-friendly title that identifies the room. Note that this field is required.
- Rate - Select the resource rate that is applied to the room when members book it.
- Size - Define the number of people the room can accommodate.
- Description - Set the description of the meeting room.
- Image - Browse and locate an image source that you want to display as a preview of the inside of the room in the members and admin portals of OfficeR&D.
- Color - Choose a color to differentiate the room in the members and admin portals of OfficeR&D.
- Privacy - Configure the visibility of the meeting room to members:
- Full Access / Public - Select this option to make the room available to all members and non-members and make it visible on the public calendar. If you want to further configure the visibility, deselect the option to see the next privacy options.
- Active Members - Select this option to make the room available to only active members. If you want to further configure the privacy options, deselect this option.
- Select members - Add members to make the room available only for the selected members. Leave the field empty to make the room available for admins only.
- Select plans - Add billing plans to make the room available only for members with the selected plans.
- Click Add
Book a meeting room. Learn more about the meeting room booking features.