The desk or office is not available on the start date of the membership you're trying to assign.
When you get such an error, review the history of the desk or private office following these steps:
1. Click on the desk or private office in the floor plan.
2. Click on the History button in the top right pane to load the history of all assignments of the resource.
3. Review the assignments to ensure all move in and move out dates are correct. Note the last move out date as you have to ensure the new assignment starts after it.
Change History Records & Assignments
You can remove records from the History window if you need to make changes to the history. To remove a record, follow these steps:
1. Click on the trash bin icon to the right side of the record.
2. Click on the tick icon to confirm removing the record.
3. Close the History window and click Assign.
In the Assign window select a date that starts after the last move out date in the history of the resource.
Changing Old Assignment Move Out Dates
You might want to change an old assignment move out date. In this case, you would need to find the corresponding membership under the member's account and click on the cogwheel (1) next to it to find the Unassign button (2).
Clicking on the Unassign button will open a dialog where you can change the move out date of the assignment.