Usually deleting a company or a member is not a good idea as you will lose historical data for your space. However, if you have test data or mistakenly created member, then you might need to remove them.
In such cases follow this procedure to remove the member.
- Open up the profile of the company or the member in the admin portal of OfficeR&D.
- Click the Cancel membership button from the Actions option at the top left.
- Confirm the operation by setting an end date to all customer memberships:
If you want to keep the company history in your OfficeRnD account, stop here. If you are absolutely sure you want to remove the company, you can instead select to delete the company with all its history.
- Click the Delete Company button from the Actions option at the top left.
- A dialog will pop up which will allow you to confirm the operation.