Perhaps one of the most important aspects of your members experience on the portal and the public calendars is the purchase flow.
You can configure its aspects when you configure the Signup&Public Calendar settings under Apps.
You can configure the following options for active members, new sign-ups, and non-active members:
- Generate an invoice for the purchase immediately - enable the system to generate an invoice immediately after the purchase is completed.
- Ask the user to provide payment details - configure the system to ask the user to provide their payment details as part of their purchase form. This option will work only if you first enable a payment gateway under Settings/Integrations.
- Charge invoice immediately - configure the system to charge the invoice immediately after it is created. This option will work only if you first enable a payment gateway under Settings/Integrations.
- Send the purchase invoice automatically - configure the system to automatically send the invoice document to the member after their purchase is completed.
- Invoice Due Date - configure the due date of the invoices generated automatically upon purchase. Its value can match the purchase date or it can be set in relation to the date of use of the purchased services and bookings.
TIP: Using a different set of enabled options you can create a different experience for your active members versus new sign-ups and non-active members.
Who is Affected by the Purchase Flow
The purchase flow applies to the following member operations:
- New members booking meeting rooms on the public calendar.
- Non-active members booking meeting rooms on the members portal.
- Non-active and active members purchasing additional services on the members portal.
- New members purchasing services while signing up.