When you enable the OfficeRnD member portal, it appears at https://<yourorganization>.officernd.com. This works well in most cases, but you can use your own domain as well - e.g. myexample.com or members.myexample.com.
In this guide, we will setup My Coworking's member portal to open at members.myexample.com instead of myexample.officernd.com. Please note that this is an example - when configuring your custom domain, you should use your domain's address instead.
You can also take a look at our guide on how to issue a CSR.
- You need to have an SSL certificate for the domain name where you want the member portal to open. In this case, we need an SSL certificate for members.myexample.com. Please note that the certificate must be issued by a trusted certificate authority. Self-signed certificates won't work.
- Go to your domain management portal and set up the desired domain or subdomain (for instance members.myexample.com) to point to app.officernd.com (use a CNAME record). Once the domain name record is updated members.myexample.com should open the OfficeRnD admin app but don't worry, this will be fixed later.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
- The name of your organization in OfficeRnD.
- The full domain name where you would like your member portal to open at.
- Attach the SSL certificate (.crt or .cer file) and the Private key (.key file, preferably with a passphrase which you may send us separately).
When the information and the SSL certificate are verified, our team will notify you that the OfficeRnD member portal is switched to your custom domain name.