Add Bank Account
As a member of the space using the OfficeR&D members portal you can add a bank account for ACH payments yourself or let the admin add it for you. Here are the steps to add bank account yourself:
- Go to your profile page in the OfficeR&D members portal.
- Open the Billing tab. You will see the Billing Details section there.
- Click the Add Bank Account button.
- Bank details form will appear - you can add your bank account details here and click "Add".
- Once data is validated the form will hide and the account will be added to the list below the buttons
- Two small amounts will be deposited to the bank account you added. The transaction could take up to 3-4 business days before appear in your account.
- Once you see the amounts in your bank account you should come back to this screen and click the verify button.
- Then you should input the two amounts in the boxes and click Verify. Once verification passes the form will close the status will change to Verified.