How to Split an Office in Two Separate Offices
Split an Office into Two Separate Offices
- Open the floorplan and hit Design
- In the upper toolbar, select the Walls modes
- Holding the Ctrl key down, draw the new wall that separates the offices.
- Back on the upper toolbar, select Zones to enter zones mode
- Click on the current office on the floorplan - its area should be outlined in red
- Click on the endpoints of the red area and move them to designate one of the new offices
- Outline the second office by clicking on its endpoints. When you have designated the area of this office in red, tap the Enter key to save the zone.
- On the right-hand side of the screen enter a Name and type of the zone. In this case, the Type would be a Private Office.
- Back on the upper toolbar, click Finish Design
- Select the original office resource and click edit to change its Size, Price and Name to correspond to the changes.
- Click on the new office and click Add to create a new office resource by applying a Size, Price and a Name.