You may occasionally need to merge two existing companies in OfficeRnD.
- Navigate to Community/Companies
- Search for the company record you want to keep as your primary company.
- Click the company name to open its profile.
- Click Merge at the upper right.
- Search for the company you want to merge into the primary company. Once you've selected your secondary company, click Merge.
Once the companies are merged, all members, membership plans, fees, invoices, bookings, booking credits, passes, and opportunities would be transferred to a single company.
Choose the resulting company and click Merge which you could see on the top right side of the screen.
- The company profile on which you originally clicked Merge remains as the primary company record. The company you selected during the merge process will merge into that primary company.
- The resulting company will keep the address, name and billing details (Billing Name, VAT, Reg Number) of the primary company profile on which you originally clicked Merge.
- All members, membership plans, fees, invoices, payment details, bookings, booking credits, passes, and opportunities from the company you selected during the merge process would be transferred over to the primary company profile.