Apple has revised its App Store Review Guidelines 4.2.6 which requires that the apps published in the App Store are published from a developer account registered to your organization.
If you need a premium mobile app, you would have to create a developer account with Apple and give us permission to publish apps on your behalf.
Note: In order to request a premium mobile app, you must have the Premium Apps Package.
Registering For an Apple Developer Account
- Ensure you have created an Apple ID for your organization
- Log in with your Apple ID and check if you have an existing D-U-N-S number or create a new one. Your D-U-N-S number will be used to check the identity and legal entity status of your organization as part of our enrollment verification process for joining the Apple Developer Program, so head over to their portal for more information. To lookup or register a D-U-N-S number, click here. Keep in mind that setting up a D-U-N-S number may take up to 5 days.
- Enroll in the Apple Developer Program, which costs an annual fee of $99 USD at https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/
Add OfficeRnD User to Your App Store Account
We also need you to add us to your App Store account, so we can publish the mobile application and any future versions of it on your behalf.
- Go to your App Store Connect account, and navigate to Users and Access
- Click the + button next to Users and add our development account details. Assign us the Admin role. Alternatively, if you have multiple applications in your App Store organization, give us App Manager permissions only to the OfficeRnD premium app, so we can manage it.:
- First Name: dev
- Last Name: officernd
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com