Apple have revised it's App Store Review Guidelines 4.2.6 which requires that the Apps published in the App Store are published from a developer account registered to your organization, which no longer allows us to publish apps on your behalf from our account.
If you need a White-Label mobile app, we would need you to create a developer account with Apple and give us permissions to publish apps on your behalf.
Registering for an Apple Developer Account
- Ensure you have created an Apple ID for your organization
- Log in and check if you have D-U-N-S number existing or create a new one. Your D-U-N-S Number will be used to check the identity and legal entity status of your organization as part of our enrollment verification process for joining the Apple Developer Program so head over to their portal for more information. To lookup or register a D-U-N-S number, click here. Keep in mind that setting up a D-U-N-S number may take up to 5 days.
- Enroll in the Apple Developer Program, which costs an annual fee of $99 USD at https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/.
- Invite firstname.lastname@example.org as an admin to your account - https://developer.apple.com/account/#/people. We will use these permissions to build and maintain your application on the Apple Store on your behalf.
Add OfficeR&D user to your App Store account
We also need you to add us to your App Store account so we can publish the mobile application and any future versions of it on your behalf.
- Go to your App Connect account, and navigate to Users and Roles
- Click the + button next to Users and add our development account details:
- First Name: dev
- Last Name: officernd
- Email: email@example.com
- Assign us the Admin role. If you have multiple applications in your AppStore organization, give us permissions only to the OfficeRnD white-labeled app so we can manage it. Alternatively, grant us Admin permissions to All Apps in your account, if you won't use it for other applications.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org