Meeting rooms are one of the most dynamic resources a coworking space can have and keeping track of a client's monthly bookings can get complicated. This is why OfficeRnD offers a report on Bookings that can let you know what your clients need and use.
The Bookings Report can be found under Reports/Bookings. The page offers data about the bookings a client has made for the period of a chosen month. A specific month can be chosen by using the date picker on the top left of the page. The information can be filtered by client name using the Search field that can be found right next to the date picker. The bookings report has several columns, giving different information:
- Name - The first column displays the name of the company or member whose data is listed in the columns listed below. A client's name can be clicked to open their profile page.
- Status - The second column displays the client's status.
- Bookings - This column displays the total number of bookings the client made for the chosen month.
- Usage - This column displays the total number of hours that were booked by the client for the chosen month.
- Fees - This column displays the total sum of the booking fees the client has for the chosen month. The status of these fees is not taken into account in the report - if the fee is in the system, it will be added to the total.
- Extras - This column displays the total sum of the Extras purchased with bookings made by the client.
- Credits - This column will only be available if at least one of the clients that have bookings for the month has used credits to book a meeting room for the month. It will display the number of used credits and the total number of credits available for the month.
- Coins - This column will only be available if at least one of the clients that have bookings for the month has used coins to book a meeting room for the month. It will display the number of used coins and the total number of coins available for the month.
The Bookings report can also be used to find recurring bookings made by now Former members. They might be affecting the availability if the booked slots will not be used. Simply set a future month and sort by Status column to see them. To find out how to cancel such bookings please check How to Cancel a Recurring Booking.