Aged Debtor is the latest addition to our Reports Tab. It gives you an easy way to review the outstanding payments of a client, versus their deposits and credit with you.
There are a few columns in this report, and you can find a description of what each of them displays below:
- Name - This column contains the names of members and companies. They are listed in one or more groups based on their location.
- Status - This column shows the current status of the member.
- Deposit Held - This column shows the total of the refundable fees which have been collected and haven't been refunded.
- Pending - This column holds the total amount of unpaid invoices that have not reached their overdue date yet.
- 1-30 Days - This column shows the amount that's overdue for 30 or fewer days.
- 31-60 Days - This column shows the amount that's overdue for a period of 31 to 60 days.
- 61-90 Days - This column shows the amount that's overdue for a period of 61 to 90 days.
- Over 90 Days - This column holds the amount in invoices that are more than 90 days overdue.
- Total Overdue - This column represents the total amount of overdue payments from the 4 previous columns.
- Unallocated Amounts - This column represents the total sum of all credit notes and overpayments issued to the member.
The Totals rows of each column are also separated by Location for better visibility of the report.
On the top of the page, there is a drop-down menu that can be used to apply some filters to this report. The two options are "With Overdue Amounts" and "Without Overdue Amounts". If you select Without Overdue Amounts, you'll have a list of all the people that only have Deposits and/or Unallocated Amounts. Respectively, if WIth Overdue Amounts is selected, it will only show members that have overdue invoices. With both selected or deselected, the system will show you a complete list of members that qualify for this report.