If a member reaches out to notify you they cannot check-in through the members portal or the mobile app, they probably don't have allocated day passes. Read through this article to find out how to resolve the situation.
Reasons a member would get the "No valid day passes for this member" error
There are two reasons why a member would get the error:
- They don't have an active membership.
- They don't have any day passes.
A member can check-in only if they have day passes. They can be added as part of a one-off purchase or as part of a membership.
Enable the member to check in
- Navigate to the member profile in OfficeRnD.
Note: Active members do not need to use day passes to check in, unless all of their active memberships' plans have the Use day passes option enabled.
- Review the Day Passes section to verify they have valid day passes. If they don't, proceed with the next step.
- Review the One-Off Fees and Memberships sections to find if they have purchased any day passes as a one-off fee. If the member has an active membership, navigate to Billing/Plans and review if it has the Use day passes option enabled.
- If the member memberships and one-off services don't provide day passes, help them purchase the proper service they need.
If the above steps don't help, email firstname.lastname@example.org