GoCardless enables your members to pay for services and memberships directly from OfficeRnD using Direct Debit transactions.
How to set up the integration:
- Go to https://gocardless.com/ and set up an account.
- Log in to your GoCardless account.
- Navigate to Settings/Integrations in OfficeRnD.
- Go to Payment Gateways and find GoCardless then click add.
- While logged into GoCardless click the Connect button next to GoCardless in OfficeRnD.
Unlike card payments, payments via direct debit have a waiting period. This waiting period is typically from three to four business days (five, if the mandate needs to be verified - in the case of a first payment or a one-time payment). Settlement usually doesn't take more than five working days.
GoCardless limit their charges to be under 5000 units by default. This means that automatic (or manual) charges on invoices for more than 5000 units (of your currency) will fail when submitted to GoCardless. You can either manually charge the invoice with multiple charges (lets it's for 6000 EUR, you can submit 2 transactions with 3000 EUR each) or you can reach out to GoCardless support and ask them to increase your limit.