This feature is currently in its Beta version and can only be enabled by OfficeRnD's team. Please reach out to email@example.com if you are interested in testing the eSign functionality out and we will enable it for you.
OfficeRnD gives a lot of ways to make handling your business faster and sending contracts for a signature is one of these options. Contracts can be sent for an online signature with just a couple of clicks and will be confirmed automatically as soon as both sides of the contract have signed.
Note that each contract sent for a signature will be charged at 1.2$, 1.2€, or 1.2£ depending on the currency you use to pay for our services.
To activate the option to send a contract for an online signature you need to do the following:
- Go to Settings/Platform.
- Open the Contracts tab.
- Find and enable the eSign option.
Once you enable it a few new fields will appear below:
- Test Mode - If Test mode is enabled, contracts sent for a signature will not be legally binding and will not incur a charge. It is best to enable this option when first configuring the integration so you can check if your setup works as expected.
- Email - The contracts sent for eSignature to members will be sent to this email address for your organization's signature on the contract.
- Name - This name will be used to represent your organization when signing contracts.
The client's name and email will be taken from the member profile of the Contact person for the contract that is sent out.
Location-specific Signer for your organization
If you have different locations that are treated as separate billing entities, or simply have different people responsible for your contracts, there is an easy way to set up the system to send your contracts to the proper person. Here is how to do that:
- Go Space/Locations.
- Click on a location's name to open its Edit menu.
- Find the eSign tab and configure the Name and Email you'd like to use for that location.
Sending a contract for an eSignature
There are two easy ways to do that:
- Go to Community/Contracts
- Find the contract you need and select the cogwheel icon on the right of its name.
- Select Send for eSign.
Alternatively, you can do that from the Contract's page:
- Open the Contract you'd like to send.
- Find the Sign option on the top-right of the page.
- Select it and choose to Send for eSign.
A contract that has been sent for an eSignature will gain the Out For Signature signature state until it is signed by both sides. Once that happens, the signature state will change to E Signed.