Forte enables your members to pay for services and memberships directly from OfficeRnD using their Credit Card or Direct Debit transactions. Before we dive into details, you might want to check what other payment gateway integrations we offer.
Enable Forte as a Payment Gateway
- Go to Settings/Integrations and enable Forte from the payment gateways list.
- Select a Location for the integration - the Forte integration allows you to connect different Forte accounts for different locations. You can select one or more locations to connect Forte for them alone or connect Forte for all of your locations by leaving the Location field blank.
Connect your Forte Account to the Integration
In order to make sure that the integration is connected to your Forte account, the integration requires several IDs and an API Key that can be found in your Forte account.
- Go to Settings/Integrations and find Forte under the list of active integrations
- Select Configure
- Fill out the following details:
- API Login ID
- API Access ID
- API Secure Key
- Organization ID
- Location ID
- Use Forte sandbox environment? - Enable this option if you have a test account with Forte and would like to test the integration before connecting a live account.
If you are having any trouble finding the IDs listed above, please reach out to the Forte team.