It can be hard to keep up with the needs of your community, but OfficeRnD gives you a simple way to do that. The Issues and Feedback form allows members to contact your team about any feedback or issues they would like you to address and easily keep track of their requests.
To help your teammates handle all of the feedback, the admin side of the system also offers a quick and easy list of tickets requiring their attention, as well as a way to automate ticket assignments based on their category, so you can be sure the right person will take care of the job.
Enable the Issues & Feedback Form for Members
You can enable or disable the option for your members to submit tickets in Settings/Apps -> Member Pages. The feature is labeled Feedback Form / Submit a Ticket.
Please note that all of the Issues & Feedback feature will be available internally even if the option is disabled for your members. It can be a useful tool for managing internal tasks and members will not have a way to view tickets related to them as long as the feedback form is not enabled for them.
Once the option is enabled for members, they can submit a ticket through the Members Portal either by using the mailbox icon on the top-right corner of the page or through Tickets under their personal pages.
Submitting a ticket through the mobile app is currently not supported.
Members can view their unresolved tickets in the Tickets section on the members portal. There, they can find replies by the admin team and keep track of their communication. They can also send more information related to the issue at hand, should your teammates have any questions.
Below is an example of the view a member has:
There are a few options a member has on this page:
- Resolve - The member can mark the ticket as resolved themselves to let the team know they don't need to follow up.
- Add - The member can reply to the ticket, offering more information about the issue at hand or checking for any updates.
- Submit a ticket - The member can create a new ticket that will be tracked separately from the current one.
The admin team can find all tickets under Collaboration/Tickets. The section has several tabs:
- Tickets Dashboard - The section will only display tickets with the Open status that are currently waiting for an admin's attention.
- Unassigned - The section displays all tickets that have not been assigned to a teammate.
- Open - The section displays all tickets that are currently open, regardless of assignment.
- Pending - The section displays all tickets that are currently Pending, waiting for a client's reply.
- Resolved - The section allows you to review all tickets that have been marked as resolved.
Teammates can also edit tickets from this section. Note that comments cannot be deleted - once a reply has been sent out, it will stay there.
Customizing the ticketing system
The ticketing system of OfficeRnD can be set up to automatically assign tickets to the proper teammate based on Category, as well as more customizations. You can find out more about these options here.