It can be hard to keep up with the needs of your community, but OfficeRnD gives you a simple way to do that. In the member portal, you can enable your community to submit tickets and share feedback or report issues they would like you to address. With OfficeRnD, you can easily keep track of all submitted tickets, triage, and assign them to different team members and follow up directly from within the admin portal.
What Do You Need
Enable Tickets for Members
You can enable or disable the option for your members to submit tickets in Settings/Apps -> Member Pages. The feature is labeled Feedback Form / Submit a Ticket.
Please note that all of the Issues & Feedback features will be available internally even if the option is disabled for your members. It can be a useful tool for managing internal tasks and members will not have a way to view tickets related to them as long as the feedback form is not enabled for them.
Once the option is enabled for members, they can submit a ticket through the Members Portal either by using the mailbox icon on the top-right corner of the page or through Tickets under their personal pages.
Members can view their unresolved tickets in the Account/Tickets section on the members portal. There, they can find replies by the admin team and keep track of their communication. They can also send more information related to the issue at hand, should your teammates have any questions.
Below is an example of the view a member has:
There are a few options a member has on this page:
- Resolve - The member can mark the ticket as resolved themselves to let the team know they don't need to follow up.
- Add - The member can reply to the ticket, offering more information about the issue at hand or checking for any updates.
- Submit a ticket - The member can create a new ticket that will be tracked separately from the current one.
Your Admin Team
The admin team can find all tickets under Collaboration/Tickets. The section has several tabs:
- Tickets Dashboard - The section will only display tickets with the Open status that are currently waiting for an admin's attention.
- Unassigned - The section displays all tickets that have not been assigned to a teammate.
- Open - The section displays all tickets that are currently open, regardless of assignment.
- Pending - The section displays all tickets that are currently Pending, waiting for a client's reply.
- Resolved - The section allows you to review all tickets that have been marked as resolved.
Teammates can also edit tickets from this section. Note that comments cannot be deleted - once a reply has been sent out, it will stay there.
What To Do Next
The ticketing system of OfficeRnD can be set up to automatically assign tickets to the proper teammates based on Category. How to trigger this automation, change the default categories and priorities, head over to the Configure the Ticketing System tutorial.