OfficeRnD gives you the option to mark a one-off fee as waived. This can be used in a situation when you don’t want to charge the customer but at the same time, you'd prefer to keep a record of the fee in the system.
How to mark a one-off fee as waived?
- Go to Community > Companies or Members
- Choose a company or a member that has unpaid one-off fees
- Scroll down to the One-off Fees section
- Choose one-off fee which is not paid and needs to be waived
- From the drop-down menu of the Status field choose Waived
- Click Update
If you need to invoice an already waived fee you can do that by changing its status to Not Paid or Paid.
The “Waived” status is going to prevent the system from invoicing the fee or including it in any of the revenue reports but at the same time, you’re going to be able to keep a record of these types of arrangements.
If you'd like to preview all waived fees in one place you can go to Community> Fees and choose the Waived tab. There you can filter the fees by Date, Bill to, Plan and Cross Location. Waived fees can be exported to a CSV file by selecting the fee and clicking the Export icon in the upper right corner of the screen.