A purchase flow defines the way you bill users when they create a booking or purchase an item in the shop.
How do I access the settings for the Purchase Flow?
Go to Settings/Member Apps and open the e-Commerce tab.
What are the Purchase Flow Options?
After you navigate to the e-Commerce tab, you'll see that there are 2 purchase flows by default - one for Active members and one for Non-active members.
Edit their options to customize the flow for these two types of users:
- Generate an invoice for the purchase immediately - Specify if an invoice should be automatically generated after a successfully completed purchase.
- Ask the user to provide payment details - Specify if you want the user to provide their payment details upon purchasing a service from you. Note that this option would only work if you have enabled a payment integration. Learn how to enable one.
- Charge invoice immediately - Specify if you want OfficeRnD to automatically charge the invoice generated for the purchase.
- Send the purchase invoice automatically - Specify if you want OfficeRnD to automatically send the invoice generated for the purchase.
How to create a new Purchase Flow?
- Go to Settings/Member Apps and open the e-Commerce tab.
- Click Add Purchase Flow and specify:
- Name - Set the name of the purchase flow.
- Plan Type - Select the plans to differentiate the members who will be guided through the purchase flow. You can pick any type of plan - e.g. Dedicated Desk, Private Office, Parking Slot.
- Custom Property - select the Custom Properties and their values to differentiate the members who will be guided through the purchase flow.
- Set the Purchase Flow options.