Important Note: The above notification is only applicable to customers who joined OfficeRnD before 2020 or for those customers who see the "connect" button next to their Stripe integration.
OfficeRnD has partnered with Stripe and it is with huge pride that we recommend Stripe as a secure payment gateway to all OfficeRnD customers. This partnership has made it possible for us to allow an extra layer of security to your integration and it is really important that you follow the below steps to take full advantage of it.
Why would you need to do this?
Your current integration with Stripe is connected, however, you won’t be able to sync member payment details from your Stripe merchant account. In order, for the integration to work correctly, you should connect your Stripe integration to complete the validation.
How can you take advantage of the extra layer of security?
No more lengthy API keys. Instead, you can authenticate the Stripe integration in OfficeRnD by using the Stripe admin login credentials. The exact steps are listed below:
- Navigate to Settings > Integration on your OfficeRnD admin portal.
- You will see a Connect button on the right-hand side of your Stripe integration.
- Click Connect to use the new authentication method.
- Enter your Stripe admin credentials and sign in.
Important Note: If you land on the Stripe Sign up page, click on the Sign-in button on the top right corner.
- If you have multiple Stripe accounts, ensure you’re granting OfficeRnD access to the proper one. Confirm the operation and click “Connect my Stripe Account”.
- Once that’s done, the popup window will close, and the integration will be authenticated using the new high level of security.
If you have more questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.