The Daily Members report is going to help you see an overview of not only your members but the desk, office and coworking occupancy and capacity. The data can be viewed for a full month in a day by day mode. This report is going to give you an easy to understand summary which can help you make informed decisions that affect your space. You can find the report in the Admin panel in the Reports section.
What data can I get in the report:
- Coworking Desks - All desk resources available at the space.
- Office Desks - Calculates the capacity of all Private Offices.
- Coworking Daily - All the active memberships per day that relate to a hotdesk or a dedicated desk.
- Coworking Monthly - All the active memberships per month that relate to a hotdesk or a dedicated desk.
- Office Capacity Filled - Counting the occupied desks for offices for each day based on the moves.
- Coworking Occupancy - Calculates what percentage of the Coworking Desks is occupied.
- Office Occupancy - Calculates what percentage of the Private Offices is occupied.
- Daily Coworking Members - Calculates all the check-ins that have a pass and have checked in each day (counted for the day the checking starts).
- Monthly Coworking Members - Calculates all the check-ins that have a pass and have checked in each month.
- Office Members - All the active memberships for offices, getting their teams and counting the members belonging to those teams.
Exporting the data
The data can be easily exported to CSV and opened with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. To download the CSV file you can click the export button in the top-right corner of the page.