The Daily Members report will help you see an overview of not just your members but also the desk, office, and co-working occupancy and capacity. The data can be viewed for a full month day-by-day.
This report is going to give you an easy-to-understand summary to help you make informed decisions about your space. You can find the report in the Admin panel in the Reports section.
What data can I get in the report:
- Coworking Desks - All desk resources available at the space.
- Office Desks - Calculates the capacity of all Private Offices.
- Coworking Daily - All the active memberships per day that relate to a hotdesk or a dedicated desk.
- Coworking Monthly - All the active memberships per month that relate to a hotdesk or a dedicated desk.
- Office Capacity Filled - Counting the occupied desks for offices for each day based on the moves.
- Coworking Occupancy - Calculates what percentage of the Coworking Desks is occupied.
- Office Occupancy - Calculates what percentage of the Private Offices is occupied.
- Daily Coworking Members - Calculates all the check-ins that have a pass and have checked in each day (counted for the day the checking starts).
- Monthly Coworking Members - Calculates all the check-ins that have a pass and have checked in each month.
- Office Members - All the active memberships for offices, getting their teams, and counting the members belonging to those teams.
Exporting the data
The data can be easily exported as a CSV spreadsheet and opened in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. To download the CSV file, you can click the export button in the top-right corner of the page.