It is important to keep track of the occupancy of your Space, which is why OfficeRnD offers several reports on the topic. However, sometimes you will not need to take a look at the bigger picture - instead, you need to check how a specific resource was used and by whom throughout different periods of time.
That is why we offer a quick and easy way to check the historical use of a resource.
How to view a resource's History
You can review a resource's History in two ways:
- From the Space section
- Navigate to Space and open the resource section you are interested in - such as Private Offices or Desks.
- Find the resource you'd like to review.
- Click on the cogwheel on the right of the resource's name and select History
- From the Floorplan
- Find the Resource in question on the floorplan and select it.
- Look for the options related to the Resource that shows up on the top-right of the screen.
- Select History.
How to remove an entry from a resource's History
Note that deleting a History entry has an immediate impact on your Occupancy report and detaches the membership related to that move from the resource. We recommend making changes to the History of a resource in order to correct mistakes or specific issues.
- Open the resource's History
- Find the trash-bin icon on the right of the entry you'd like to remove
- Click it once to note you'd like to delete it. The bin will change into a check-mark. Click again to confirm that you'd like to delete this entry.