Here you can let your coworking members know how to set up their printer or what the emergency evacuation procedures are by creating a How to Guide which would appear on the Members Portal Dashboard.
To add a Guide, go to Collaboration/How to Guides and use the Add Article option.
When you are adding or editing a How to Guide, you will have the following options:
- Name - Enter a Name for the guide.
- Locations - Select the Locations this Guide is available from, or leave the field blank to ensure the Guide is available to all members.
- Content - Enter the content of the Guide.
- File - You can attach a file with instructions that can be downloaded by members viewing the guide.
- URL - You can set a URL that your members can follow when viewing the Guide - it can redirect them to a more detailed guide or other resources that are not in the RnD system.
If you'd like to change the name of the section that appears in the Members Portal, you can change it by navigating to Settings/Apps -> Members Pages. Use the Configure option under the Welcome Widget to find the option.