OfficeRnD offers the functionality to export invoice and payments data as .CSV spreadsheet files. Additionally, invoice documents can be exported as .PDF files. This is very helpful for archiving and bringing data from OfficeRnD into external software (i.e. emails, document editors).
Table of Contents
How To Export Invoices
You can export data and/or documents from one or multiple invoices in one go:
- Navigate to Billing/Invoices.
- Choose the invoices you want to export by clicking on the checkbox next to each. Alternatively, select the checkbox next to the Number column to select all invoices.
- Click on the Export button.
The Export Selected invoices window will appear with the following tabs:
- Export Invoice Data
- Export Payments Data
- Export Documents
You can learn more about each option below.
Export Invoice Data
This tab offers three ways to export data about the selected invoices:
- Use an Export Preset - Currently, custom invoice properties can be exported only with this option. Click here to learn more about creating and using Invoice Export Presets.
- Export Member Custom Properties - Using this option will ensure that all custom properties related to the member/company will be added to the .CSV file.
- Summarize Invoice Data - This option visualizes every invoice's line item on a different row in the CSV file.
Export Payments Data
The Export Payments Data tab lets you export data about the invoice charges, such as Payment Method. There's also the option to include the custom properties from each member profile in the exported .CSV file.
The Export Documents tab offers the option to download all selected invoices as PDF files. When multiple documents are exported, they will be downloaded as a tar.gz archive. These archives can be extracted under Mac and Windows without need for additional software.