If you are wondering how to send your members an invite to the members portal, please follow the below steps to enable the access:
1. Create a member profile from your admin portal. If not yet created, please navigate to Community > Members > Add Member.
2. If the member profile is already existing in the system, navigate to the member's profile to enable the access. Please make sure the member does have a valid email address. If not, you wouldn't be able to set access to the members portal.
3. Once you are in the member's profile, Click the Enable button next to where its written "access".
Note: If an error pops up saying "user has existing permissions" - it means there is or was a member's profile already registered in the system with the same email address and permissions which was removed by the admin team. In order to restore the permissions - please contact email@example.com to get it fixed asap.
In OfficeRnD, we advise our loyal customers to remove the access permissions by clicking on the disable button before deleting the member's profile.
4. Once the access to the portal is enabled, the member would receive a welcome email with an access token valid for 24 hours only.
5. If a member misses accessing his or her email within the allotted time frame, admins could resend an invite by using the following two options.
- Click the disable access button from the member's profile and enable it. This would send another welcome email to the customer valid for another 24 hours.
- Navigate to Community > Users - select the member and click on the blue invite button to resent an invitation.