There may be cases in which OfficeRnD admins have to manually enter a payment for an invoice. For example:
- When members pay in cash or with a cheque.
- You need to account your payments but haven’t set up accounting or payment provider integrations.
To add a manual payment to an invoice, open the invoice and click on the Add manual payment button.
A window will open with several options:
- Select the payment method - Cash, Bank Transfer, POS, Cheque.
- Enter the payment amount.
- (Optional) Under Reference, enter the cheque reference number or another reference to the payment document.
- Enter the date of the payment operation.
- Click Add.
If the payment is for the full amount of the invoice, the invoice will automatically be marked as paid.
Please sign in to leave a comment.