The PDF file of the Statement showing transactions between you and a customer is controlled by a template. Similarly to how you can edit the template of invoices, you can edit the template that shapes the content on the printed PDF of the statement of accounts.
- Navigate to Settings/Templates/Invoices
- Click on Statement to open the following dialog for editing:
Note that only the default Statement template can be used to generate a Statement of Accounts, so the cloned template can be used to preview the layout changes, but not to generate a Statement.
- Editor tab - Use the editor to add and remove rows and columns and to rearrange the layout of the document.
- Insert Property - Use the properties listed under the editor as placeholders to display data from OfficeRnD.
- Custom Code - Add custom code if you want to run any pre-processing script to programmatically format the statement document before it gets generated.
- Date format - Define the date format to be used for the dates rendered in the document. Optionally, you can add a Header and a Footer with Header and Footer Lines.
- Code tab - use the code tab if you are familiar with coding and you'd like to customize your template using HTML.
- Click Save.