As a member of the space using the OfficeRnD member portal, you can add a bank account for ACH or SEPA payments to your profile.
Here are the steps to add bank account yourself:
- Go to your profile page in the OfficeRnD members portal.
- Click on your profile icon on the top-right of the page and select My Profile.
- Select Payment and Billing Details from the navigation menu on the left.
- Select the Company tab or Personal tab to add the payment details to your company's profile, or as details for personal purchases respectively.
- Click on the Setup Bank Account button.
- A bank details form will appear. Fill in the details and click on Add, in order to add the bank account to your profile.
- The bank account gets added to the list.
- Two small amounts will be deposited into the bank account you added. The transaction could take up to 1-2 business days before the two amounts appear in your bank statement. This is being done, in order for you to be able to verify the account.
- Once you see the amounts in your bank account, you should come back to the above screen and click on the Verify button.
- Then, you should input the two amounts in the boxes and click Verify. Once verification passes, the form will close and the status of the bank account will change to Verified.