As a member of the space, you can add a bank account for ACH or SEPA payments to your profile in the OfficeRnD member portal.
Here are the steps to add a bank account yourself:
- Go to your profile page in the OfficeRnD members portal.
- Select Billing from the navigation menu on the left.
- Click on Payment Details in the navigation on top.
- Select the Company tab to add the payment details to your company profile, or the Personal tab to add payment details for personal purchases.
- Click on the Setup Bank Account button.
- A bank details form will appear. Fill in the details and click on Add in order to add the bank account to your profile.
- The bank account gets added to the list.
- Two small amounts will be deposited into the bank account you added. The transaction could take up to 1-2 business days before the two amounts appear in your bank statement. This is being done, in order for you to be able to verify the account.
- Once you see the amounts in your bank account, you should come back to the above screen and click on the Verify button.
- Then, you should input the two amounts in the boxes and click Verify. Enter the amounts like they were deposited, eg 0.42.
- Once verification passes, the form will close and the status of the bank account will change to Verified.
Please sign in to leave a comment.