This article explains the privacy settings for the Community tab of the Member Portal that are available in the Admin Side.
The below settings can be found under Settings/Apps/Member Pages tab.
- Member Wall - This checkbox enables/disables the entire Community tab in the Members Portal. Disabling it hides all the settings under it, as they become obsolete.
- Statuses - This field allows selecting multiple values when you left-click on it. This specifies which types of members/companies will be shown. Leaving this field empty will hide all types from the Community tab.
- Privacy - this section consists of 4 checkbox properties- 2 for members and 2 for companies.
- The ones that apply to public profiles will hide Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn accounts and websites.
- The ones that apply to contact details will hide emails and phone numbers from the Community tab.
You can read more about the privacy settings in the member portal here.