This article explains how you can configure the Privacy Settings related to the Members tab on the Member Portal as an Admin.
The below admin settings can be found under Settings/Member Apps/Member Pages:
Here you can find an explanation of each setting:
- Member Wall - This checkbox enables/disables the entire Community tab in the Members Portal. Disabling it hides all the settings under it, as they become obsolete.
- Statuses - This field allows selecting multiple values when you left-click on it. This specifies which types of members/companies will be shown. Leaving this field empty will hide all types from the Community tab.
- Privacy - this section consists of 4 checkbox properties - 2 for members and 2 for companies.
- The ones that apply to public profiles will hide Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn accounts and websites.
- The ones that apply to contact details will hide emails and phone numbers from the Community tab.
You can read more about the privacy settings in the members portal here.