As an admin, you can add the bank details of a customer and verify their bank account in order to allow them to pay through a bank transfer.
If you would instead like to add Bank Details to your own profile in the Members Portal, please take a look at this help article.
- Navigate to the profile page.
- Click on the '+' button next to Payment Details.
- Choose the Set up the Bank Account option.
- A bank details form will appear. Fill in the details and click on Add.
- The bank account gets added to the list.
- Two small amounts will be deposited into the bank account you added. The transaction could take up to 1-2 business days before the two amounts appear in the bank statement. These transactions are required in order to verify the bank account.
Once these deposits have been received, verify the micro-deposit amounts with your customer. This confirms that your customer does in fact have access to that bank account and the associated account statements. You will need to enter those amounts to verify the account. The amounts have to be added with a "." as a decimal separator (0.25, 0.30, etc ...).
- Once the transaction amounts are added to the bank account, open the profile again. Find the payment details, click on the cogwheel next to them, and select the Verify option.
- Input the two transaction amounts in the empty boxes and click Verify. As soon as the verification is successful the status will change from New to Verified.
- More information on this process, if you have reached the maximum number of attempts to verify your customer’s bank account information and more is available here
NOTE: If you verify the account in Stripe instead of RnD, you need to sync the Stripe integration to update the verification status in RnD.
Find out more about how to Enable Bank Transfer Payments and Manage Members' Payment Details Deletion option here.