When someone books a meeting room, it's often a good idea to make sure your team is notified, so you can make sure that the room is clean, ready for use, and offers all of the requested amenities.
In OfficeRnD, you can choose whether you are notified for each and every booking, or just for a specific type of bookings - after all, as the usage of your Meeting Rooms grows, you may want to focus your attention on the ones that are sure to require it!
Set up your Booking Notifications
You can set up the OfficeRnD system to send an email with a booking summary whenever someone books a meeting room. Note that no notifications will be sent for admin-created bookings!
If you'd like to send booking notifications to a specific admin email, please click here to learn more about the OfficeRnD Admin Notification Settings.
Here is a step-by-step guide on choosing which bookings send a notification to the admin team:
- Go to Settings/Platform
- On the default tab, Calendar & Bookings, find the We'll send emails section
- Choose one or more of the following options:
- Every Booking - a notification will be sent each time someone requests or creates a booking that requires payment or includes paid extras.
- Paid Bookings - a notification will be sent each time someone books a room and has paid for that booking.
- Public Bookings - a notification will be sent each time someone uses the Public Calendar to book a meeting room.
- Hit Update and you're ready!