The By Resource tab of the Occupancy Report shows a detailed breakdown of how each resource is performing, along with an Export function to download a .csv file with the data.
What You'll Need
Before we dive into details about the report, make sure to read more about:
- What are Resources in OfficeRnD
- Resource Types
- Occupancy and Revenue Analytics
- How We Calculate Occupancy
How It Works
Select resource type - you need to choose a specific resource to see the summary
Period (month From <> month To)
The report will be divided into sections based on the number of existing resources per selected type. If you, for example, have 38 Private offices, they will all be listed here with their data.
For each resource, the report will show the Location & Size (in units and area) and their monthly:
- Target - the first price in bold is the monthly target of the resource;
- Actual - the actual value of the contract/membership for the specified month;
- Difference - the positive or negative difference between the Target and the Actual.