In the Members section, you can find all public profiles of both members and companies.
There are 2 tabs, that are available in this section:
- Members - members will have their bio, social media, email, etc. displayed here.
Depending on whether members have opted to connect their social media profiles, each social media profile will have a respective clickable icon, which will take you to their profile.
You can also use the messaging function to directly message someone from here.
- Companies - similarly to members, companies will again have their bio, website, and email displayed here, if available.
There are several filters you can use to narrow down your search:
- Search - you can type the name of a member/company that you're looking for.
- Location - this will filter members and companies by their home location.
- Company (only visible in the "Members" tab) - this can be used if you're looking for members from a specific company.
- Skills/Tags - members and companies can set tags for their profiles, which you can use as filters.
How to hide/show my profile to the public
Depending on your requirements you can either decide to hide or show your profile in the "Members" section. This is something that can be controlled from your "Profile" settings which you can find by clicking on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the portal.
Once there you'll be able to see a button called either "Everyone" or "Only Me". If you click it you'll see the following settings:
Here you can toggle the following settings:
- Public Profile - enable your profile to be visible to the public and visible in the "Members" section.
You can then specify what part of your profile to be visible in particular:
- Contact Details - determine whether your contact details are going to be public.
Contact Details include your email and your phone. You can set that to "Everyone" or "Only Me".
- Socials - determine whether your socials are going to be public.
Socials include your social media profile. You can set that to "Everyone" or "Only Me".