In the Members' Portal, Members can book Meeting rooms from the Dashboard or from the Booking module. Accessible via the left-side navigation panel, both options lead to the Booking Calendar:
How does It work?
- Book a Meeting Room from the Dashboard
- Book a Meeting Room from the Booking Module
- Book a Slot for Your Preferred Meeting Room
Book a Meeting Room from the Dashboard
Along with useful information for your account, you can book a meeting room through the Dashboard by clicking on the New Booking button. It's located right under the recent history of your bookings:
This will take you to the Booking Calendar (any differences here are subject to the particular organization’s set-up) with a view of all Meeting Rooms available for your location as a default.
Book a Meeting Room from the Booking Module
You can also book a Meeting Room from the Booking module located on the left-side navigation pane. Please bear in mind the naming and order can be different, based on the settings of your space.
Book a Slot for Your Preferred Meeting Room
Once you pick a suitable Meeting Room on the Calendar, you can click on the hour lines and continue with booking the slot you need:
The above dialog provides an overview of the booking you are about to place, as well as additional options to add and configure.
- Duration - allows for setting the booking's duration.
- Recurrence - additional controls for a recurring booking. More information is available here.
- Guests - add someone that is visiting you to the forthcoming meeting.
- Description - add a description to your meeting.
IMPORTANT: Booking Recurrence is not yet available for Bookable by date resources. If you would like to book such a resource for two or more days, add separate bookings instead.
The Booking Summary on the right provides the final details along with the Cancellation policy & Fees for the particular Meeting Room.