The Members Portal allows for Meeting room bookings. Members can do that from the Dashboard or from the Booking module, accessible via the left-side navigation panel. Both options lead to the Booking Calendar:
How It Works?
- Book a Meeting Room from the Dashboard
- Book a Meeting Room from the Booking Module
- Book a Slot for Your Preferred Meeting Room
Book a Meeting Room from the Dashboard
Along with useful information for your account, you can book a meeting room through the Dashboard by clicking on the New Booking button, located right under the recent history of your bookings:
This will take you to the Booking Calendar (any differences here are subject to the particular organization’s set-up) with a view of all Meeting Rooms available for your location as a default.
Book a Meeting Room from the Booking Module
You can also book a Meeting Room from the Bookings module located on the left-side navigation pane. Please bear in mind the naming and order can be different, based on the settings of your space.
Book a Slot for Your Preferred Meeting Room
Once you pick a suitable Meeting Room on the Calendar, you can click on the hour lines and continue with booking the slot you need:
The above dialog provides an overview of the booking you are about to place, as well as additional options to add and configure (the availability of options is dependent on your space's set-up and booking policy).
- Duration - allows for setting the booking's duration.
- Recurrence - additional controls for a recurring booking. More info on that here.
- Guests - add someone that is visiting you to the forthcoming meeting.
- Description - add a description to your meeting.
The Booking Summary on the right provides the final details along with the Cancellation policy & Fees for the particular Meeting Room.