In the shop, you can purchase additional memberships and one-offs, that have been made available by your coworking space.
Depending on the purchase flow, that has been set up you may be charged immediately for your purchase.
This is something that should be visible at the bottom of the checkout section on the right.
You can use the following filters:
- Location - certain products are available for specific locations, you can use this filter to view different locations and see what's available for each of them.
If you click reset filters, then the plans that are available for all locations are going to be shown.
- Categories - the products that are offered may be grouped into categories.
If you're interested in a specific category you can use this filter to view only the plans of a specific category.
If there are no categories set, then this filter won't be visible as an option.
Purchasing your selected plan
Once you've selected your plan using the "+" button, a checkout section will appear on the right.
There you can see all of the relevant information about the pricing of the plan.
You will have the option to edit the following things:
- Start Date / Date - depending on whether you're purchasing a recurring plan or a one-off you can select either the start date of your membership or the date of your fee respectively.
Note: If you purchase a recurring membership and you change the start date, proration could occur for the first month of the period, in that case, the price of the membership will change according to the rules set by your coworking space.
- Extras - some plans come with additional extras, you can choose to purchase them alongside the plan in which case their price will be added to the total price of the plan.
In the field, you change the quantity of the extras and their price will be multiplied accordingly.
- Quantity - under "Base Price" you can change the number of plans that you'd like to purchase, the total price will be multiplied accordingly.
After you're done with editing your purchase at the bottom of the checkout section you'll be able to see the following values:
- Processing Fees - this is the top-most field and usually occurs when you're using a credit/debit card to make a purchase.
If the space doesn't collect processing fees, then you won't see this section.
- Subtotal - the base price of the plan + any processing fees, VAT is excluded.
- Tax- the tax applied to the subtotal.
- Total - the sum of the subtotal and the tax values.